I seem to have rounded the corner on the bitchiness, and am feeling almost serene today. I'm pretty much convinced I'm not pregnant, and that the PIO shots are just barely staving off a raging period. I'm certainly not going to be happy if tomorrow's results back up my suspicion, but I'm prepared to move forward with next steps. We knew going in that it was going to be a coin toss at best.
So, as the time drrraaaagggs by, I'm trying to focus on the things that are making me smile today:
1) The big, lopsided circles on my butt where the Mr. had to re-tattoo me with a Sharpie for my PIO shots.
2) The furry little purry kitty head that was on my pillow this morning when I woke up. (Not making me smile as much -- the furry little piece of kitty hair that it took me 20 minutes to get out of my eye.)
3) The fact that it only took me 5 minutes to get through the Bay Bridge Toll Plaza this morning on the way to work.
4) The fact that the Mr. will have dinner waiting for me when I get home tonight.
5) The big bowl of pho I just ate. (Yes, it's all about food with me right now.)
6) The fact that in 24 or so hours, I will either be celebrating or drinking very good red wine out of a VERY LARGE glass.