Friday, April 10, 2009

FabFooFri, Round 4

Thanks for all of the kind words yesterday. I am still in shock, and honestly would be willing to believe I dreamt up the whole thing were it not for the 3 sticks I've peed on in the last 18 hours. I couldn't help it -- I've never ever seen 2 lines on anything but an OPK (and even that was a rare occurrence). I tried to take pictures but failed miserably, and then the Mr. told me to stop because isn't it kind of gross to be so fixated on something you've peed on?

Um, no?

Anyway, I'm still holding my breath for tomorrow's second beta, so am back to my usual distraction topic -- food. Unfortunately, today being Good Friday and all, it will not be a particularly fabulous day in the food department. But I am already plotting and planning for Sunday, when I will at long last be able to enjoy the wonders of bread and parmesan cheese. Unfortunately, our favorite pizza joint will be closed on Easter (I already encountered that heartbreak last year), so we may have to improvise. Oh, and the Mr. gave up booze, so he wants to make the rounds so that he can have a couple of martinis.

I guess I will be the designated driver!

7 comments:

Emily said...

The happiest designated driver in town!

Enjoy the holiday weekend & all the yummy bread & cheese!

Carrie said...

I know tomorrow's beta is going to be awesome! I am so happy for you!!!!

Enjoy the carbs- I am! Eating pretzels as we speak. Mmmm. Salt.

Hugs!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the beta tomorrow - you can celebrate with your favorite foods on Sunday. So, so happy for you!!

Did you two tell anyone IRL yesterday?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! Good luck on your beta today.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. :)

Jo said...

Checking in on my way home and. . .holy shit! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so, so happy for you.

Hugs,
Jo

Keiko Zoll said...

congrats on all the two lines :) i think you should frame one in a shadow box and leave it for your husband and be like "what fixation?" ;)

good luck with your beta tomorrow!

My Endo Journey said...

My hubby gave up sodas-he's gonna be all sorts of full of the bubbly goodness manana! Good luck with the 2nd beta! How often do they do them?