Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And Barefoot would like to nominate.....

SisterhoodBlogAward


Heartfelt thanks to my bud Carrie for tagging me with the Sisterhood Award. Not only is it an incredibly touching gesture (and a reminder of just how much support I've gotten in the last few weeks from Carrie and so many others of you), but it's also great distraction from my twice-hourly panty-checking routine. Thanks, Carrie. :)

Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award

Here's my list -- you guys have been such a support and source of good humor and inspiration. And so strong!

A Little Hope
baby, interrupted
Invitro Veritas
life is good
Listening for little steps
MoJo Working
Mustard Seed Baby
My Journey with Endometriosis
My Reality
Parenthood for Me
Sayler, Am I Pregnant Yet?
With God, All Things Are Possible

Yes, yes, there are 12. Sorry. And I probably would have kept going, if Carrie hadn't done such a good job of picking her list!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out.

xxxx

Faith said...

You are so sweet! I'll get on it.

Flower said...

Thank u so much!!

Carrie said...

Glad to be a distraction from panty-checking. That sounds... dirty.

Hugs!!
Carrie

My Endo Journey said...

Ooo, I just saw this........

michaela said...

Thank you sweets!!! I can't wait to get this up on my blog! Congrats again!!!!!!!