Thursday, March 19, 2009

Score!

I went shopping after work yesterday, purportedly to buy a birthday present, but come on. How could I not buy something for myself? I am on pins and needles here, people!

What did I score? My favorite bra, in 3 different colors, for $15 at Nordstrom Rack. So I bought all 3, of course. And a couple in bigger sizes, since the girls appear to be responding to the stims even if my ovaries are not. (I swear, any life event is accompanied by my bo.obs getting bigger. I think they are growing right now because I am talking about them.)

I feel better now.

2 comments:

babyinterrupted said...

Seriously: we are having almost the same cycle. I loved reading your post about the first night of stims - I had the same experience! Too funny. I will send you good right-ovary karma and you can do the same for me. We're on the same schedule, as well, so I'll be cheering you on. Come on, right side!

Carrie said...

C'mon ovaries! Check out what the girls are doing- they are responding. Let's go, you can do it!

That is the ovary pep-talk Lazy Lefty got during my stim cycle... and it seemed to work.

Hugs,
Carrie