Major hijinks at this morning's wand-o-rama. To start with, the tech couldn't find my ovaries OR my uterus, so had to call in reinforcements. Then they found my uterus, but it had taken so long that my bladder had filled up again, so they had me run across the hall to pee with a paper gown wrapped around my waist. Then I got double-teamed with one tech wanding me, and the other pushing down on my abdomen (I don't need to tell anyone who's been through this process how good THAT feels) to see if we could move things around a bit and see some hot hot ovary action.
The good news: we could. And it looks like we've got 3 on the left and 5-7 on the right. I'll know more once they call with the bloodwork, but at least we didn't get cancelled this morning.
Oh, and the tech told me that I can expect some cramping today, since they were so, um, thorough in their examination. Awesome! Thank God for Tylenol.
UPDATE: E2 level is 723. Dr. thinks there are probably more follies we can't see because of my uniquely placed parts. Retrieval could be Thursday or Friday.