Friday, March 20, 2009

Fabulous Food Friday, Round 2

Tonight we are substituting one ritual for another -- sushi Friday for the Family Birthday Ritual. Well, at least my side of the family. We're headed here:


Ah, Benihana. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.


1

fruity drink in a Buddha



2

smoking onion volcano (and yes, we've tried this at home)


3

unlimited quantities of ginger and spicy mustard sauces,
always guaranteed to throw you into a sodium coma



4

a pile of lobster, scallops and shrimp for $32.95


I think you can get the picture. I am an unabashed lover of all things Benihana.

And I can't wait until 8:00!

2 comments:

sunflowerchilde said...

I have never been to Benihana, but I LOOOOOOVE sushi. My husband and I are going out for sushi tonight, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Carrie said...

How was the Benihana? Did you eat large quantities of shell fish cooked right before your very eyes?

Hope you are well... Happy ICLW Week! :)

Hugs,
Carrie