Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1dp5dt -- Stir CRAZY

I've been home on my back for less than 24 hours, and I'm already going a little crazy. It doesn't help that the Mr. is also at home, basically yelling at me every time I get up to pee. A girl's gotta pee. The good (?) news is that I've got a bunch of work calls today, so at least my mind will be occupied. It's a little hard to feel authoritative when you're in bed in your jammies with two cats sitting on you, but that's about the best I can do today.

In not quite as good news, we got word this morning that only one of our other little guys made it to freeze. But he (she?) is a "big, beautiful blastocyst -- even bigger than the ones [we] put in yesterday," quoth the doctor. So we're thankful for that -- I guess I just got carried away in my mind that all of our embies would miraculously make it and that we'd have a basketball team.

And this is why you should never think about serious topics while on drugs.

6 comments:

babyinterrupted said...

I'm right with you. (Not lying down anymore, but man, when I was...going nuts.)

Hope the day passes quickly.

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, I don't have to stick to bedrest.

Wishing you lots of luck with this cycle!

Ali said...

Indeed! I've been home since my surgery, and I think I am going to go insane. I've never desired going back to work so much!!! :) Anyway, enjoy your rest and treat those transferred embies proper. And, let the Mr. pamper!!!

Faith said...

Ah, I know, I know! I've never been so excited to get back to work in my life!

Jo said...

Thinking of you!

Hugs,
Jo

Emily said...

Glad you have some calls to keep you occupied. Stay away from Dr. Google! ;) Impossible, I know...

Thinking of you!