Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crazy, crazy dreams

I personally find nothing more tiresome than listening to other people describe their dreams in great detail, so I'm not really sure why I'm writing this post. But I am just blown away by some of the crazy stuff that my mind has been coming up with this week. Here's a quick list:

-- Went to Hollywood party with my RE; met Paris Hilton
-- Found out that my clinic accidentally used donor sperm; plotted giant lawsuit
-- "Accidentally" did a bo.ng hit; freaked out
-- Got my period, ungot my period, met Carrie Underwood

Scary, hunh? And yet I still want to sleep ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I think its absolutely FABULOUS that your hormones are making you crazy. It means all is good in the hood! Keep them babies snuggled up tight, and take a nap if you want it.

You've earned it.

Hugs,
Jo

Carrie said...

I am with you on both the crazy dreams (many take place at my RE's office) and the constant tiredness. I have been napping every day for like two hours and am still exhausted!!

This is very good, lady!

Hugs,
Carrie