Heartfelt thanks to my bud Carrie for tagging me with the Sisterhood Award. Not only is it an incredibly touching gesture (and a reminder of just how much support I've gotten in the last few weeks from Carrie and so many others of you), but it's also great distraction from my twice-hourly panty-checking routine. Thanks, Carrie. :)
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award
Here's my list -- you guys have been such a support and source of good humor and inspiration. And so strong!
A Little Hope
life is good
Listening for little steps
Mustard Seed Baby
My Journey with Endometriosis
Parenthood for Me
Sayler, Am I Pregnant Yet?
With God, All Things Are Possible
Yes, yes, there are 12. Sorry. And I probably would have kept going, if Carrie hadn't done such a good job of picking her list!