Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No symptoms are good symptoms?

I've now been on Lu.pron for about a week, and go in for my baseline ultrasound tomorrow (I swear, that lucky little camera sees way more of me than my husband does these days). For the first few days, I experienced what politely can be described as "anger management issues" (I think my husband would term it "raging bitchitude"), along with some fatigue and what seemed like a 20 degree decrease in my body temperature.

But the last couple of days? Other than the adrenaline rush of shooting up in the single-stall bathroom of an L.A. hotspot, nada. So of course I'm panicked that things aren't working as they should. Maybe it's because I'm off the pills and just on the injections? Maybe I've just gotten used to feeling a little off? I just don't know.

Maybe it's because my ovaries CANNOT BE SUPPRESSED. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to say Hello. I too am currently undergoing IVF and we are apparently on the same schedule because I am going in for my suppression check tomorrow, too. :) This is my first IVF cycle too. I wish you luck!

Tiffany

Barefoot said...

Tiffany -- thanks for checking in! Good luck with your suppression check. Heading over to your blog now....

Emily said...

Hoping you are suppressed and ready for take-off! Your line about the dildo cam made me LOL! GL!

Emily via cyclesistas

Carrie said...

I can't wait to hear how your S/C goes tomorrow! Notify us immediately. ;)

HaleyMarieOlson said...

Good luck with your cycle!!!

Mrs. Olson from cyclesistas