Thursday, March 5, 2009

Awww, my very first wait!

I am currently in the midst of what I hope will be many, many waits this month. I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back to let me know that I can start suppression injections tonight. The tech had trouble finding my ovaries this morning -- she seemed to think this was a good sign, since any cysts would be very clearly visible. I could have done with a little less rooting around my hoo-hoo, but I guess I'd better get used to it.

And incidentally, how the hell can these people tell what they're looking at? She was pointing out my intestines, and I was all like "I'll have to take your word for it."

Now get the camera out of my hoo-hoo.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, the wonder of Wanda the Vagina Cam! She is such a fun part of IVF! Ha. Not.

Glad you may start suppression tonight... you are officially off! I can't wait to hear how it is all going. Are you using Lupron?

Thanks for stopping by the ol' blog. We are totally going to be one-time-only IVF-ers. I can just feel it. :)

Barefoot said...

Yep, we're using Lupron. Just got the thumbs-up for tonight -- first self-inflicted injection ever! We'll have to compare notes.

Anonymous said...

its hard getting used to the dildo cam... =) if only I had a dollar....

good luck with the upcoming cycle!!