Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy OMG You Rock Day!

Happy OMG You Rock Day! Thank you to my anonymous gifter, who sent me this lovely panoply of foot-pampering paraphernalia:


Have I given the impression that I enjoy a good foot massage? :) The Mr. has got his work cut out for him. Thank you, thank you!

Speaking of feet, I will be spending my day with my fantastic mom getting some mani/pedi action, and also going out for steak. I am going to try to refrain from turning green at the table.

Today can be a really hard day. I want to take a moment to wish everyone a happy and peaceful day, and say thank you for the support you've all given me over the past few months. There are a lot of you out there who understand me in a way that no one in my "real" life does, and that's a really special thing. I am thinking of all of you today, and imagining us out at some fabulous brunch, toasting each other with a bunch of mimosas, enjoying the sun, and tossing a big middle finger to Hallmark.

6 comments:

Liana said...

Anonymous no more! So glad you like the goodies. Have a great day, enjoy your steak and remember that YOU ROCK.

Carrie said...

I love your goodies! Enjoy your day, and I am thinking of you in stirrups (HA HA!) too. Update me tomorrow!

Hugs!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

How fitting for you. Hope you were able to enjoy your steak! I too had steak.

My Endo Journey said...

LMAO at the middle finger for hallmark! What a wonderful gift! Hope you had a fab day!

K said...

Me too...LMAO at the Hallmark middle finger. Amen.

Barefoot said...

Liana, thank you!!