But, I did learn a few things this weekend, namely:
- I will be completely happy if the next college graduation I have to go to is for the little Cornellian/Gaucho in my tummy.
- Maternity jeans are the greatest invention on earth. I'm actually looking forward to a cross-country flight tomorrow, thanks to the "Secret Fit" belly.
- Having my grandfather greet me with the words, "Hey, Fatty!" does not bother me nearly as much as I would have thought.
- Zoos do not smell good when you've got a bionic nose.
- Nobody, not even the future grandparents, seems to think that our ultrasound pictures areas cute as we think they are.
- My in-laws are a lot harder to take without the benefit of alcohol.
Later this week, I hope to provide educational updates from my first full-week business trip in my, erm, condition. Should be good times!!